Friday, November 25, 2011

20 gallon buried discus tank


This is an update on my 20 gallon planted aquarium. I have made a recent addition by adding a red turquoise discus. I paid forty bucks for him at a local pet store here in louisville kentucky. I have also added a hagen natural plant grow co2 system and a zoomed aquasun 24" HO T5 light fixture that is using a florasun 24 watt 5000 k light bulb and an ultrasun 24 watt 6500 k light bulb. Since I have perchased the new light fixture and the co2 system, my plants have began to grow more vigouresly and my aponogeton bulbs have started to sprout. Fauna: 1x brilliant red turqouise discus 5x harlequin rasbora 3x pineapple swordtail( all of who I raised myself) 2x corydoras adolfi 1x cardinal tetra Flora: dwarf lillies anachris aponogeton bulbs Equipment: hagen natural plant grow co2 system aquaculture power filter 100 watt radiant heater zoomed aquasun HO T5 24'' light fixture with a flora sun and ultra sun 24 watt light bulb(2.4 watts per gallon)

Buying Similac Rs Sensitive




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links